I am an approved provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Cigna, United Health Care, Optum, Magellan, Health Choice Oklahoma. I also provide individual and couples counseling services for Employee Assistance Programs, or EAPs for the following: Anthem, EMPAC, United Health Care EAP, Cigna EAP, Lifework Strategies, and Wellspring Family Services. I accept other insurance as an out-of-network provider.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. However, I can assist you with your insurance after we meet and complete the appropriate paperwork.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental or behavioral health benefits?
- If behavioral health is covered, what about marital or couples counseling?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I offer a sliding scale if you don’t want to use insurance. Depending on your level of income my fees range from $70.00 to $100.00 per hour.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!